We’re taking a culinary trip with recipes from around the world as we lead up to the start of the 2012 Summer Olympic Games. Today we’re heading to Italy with a quick and Easy Italian Bruschetta.
I never thought that a recipe could be so simple yet delicious. I have always loved cheese, especially mozzarella, the saltiness adds a little something to everything you pair it with and what better pair than basil and tomatoes fresh from the garden. And to top it off we gave it a little splash of Nakano Basil & Oregano Seasoned Rice Vinegar.
During my trip to Utah last week for Evo Conference, I had the opportunity to see the Mizkan products in action at their workshop. Visit Nakano Splash on Pinterest and check out more great recipes like this Easy Italian Bruschetta.
- I loaf Italian bread
- olive oil
- 8 ounces Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- 2 medium fresh ripe tomatoes, sliced
- sprig of fresh basil
- splash of Nakano Basil & Oregano Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- Slice bread in 1 " thick slices
- Brush on olive oil and lightly toast in a 350 F oven
- Top with sliced mozzarella and tomatoes
- Toast in 375 F oven until cheese is all melty and bubbly
- Remove from oven and add fresh basil and a splash of Nakano Basil & Oregano Seasoned Rice Vinegar prior to serving
Italian Food for the Olympics
Follow our Olympic Food Pinterest Board for more ideas.
For more recipes and products, visit Nakano.com
Disclosure: I’m a Mizkan Blogger Advocate and this is a compensated post. All the opinions and photos are my own.
Linking to…Ingredient Spotlight