Whether you are hosting a party, enjoying a Football Game with friends or just want to change up Pizza Night, this Easy Garlic Chicken Pizza is sure to please the crowd! It’s not only delicious, but on the table in less than 30 minutes!
We recently had the opportunity to give the new Land O Lakes Saute’ Express a try! They come in 4 great flavors…Italian Herb, Savory Butter & Olive Oil, Lemon Pepper and the Garlic & Herb which we used in this Easy Garlic Chicken Pizza!
Land O Lakes Saute’ Express combines butter, olive oil, and a variety of herbs and spices into a convenient square that cooks and flavors chicken, fish or pork in one easy step!
Each box contains 6 squares, just simply add a square to your pan and melt.
Next, add the chicken…
and cook about 4-5 minutes or until chicken is completely done.
Then brush the pizza crust with the liquid from the pan.
Add the baby spinach, chicken and top with mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
Serve with a salad and you have a delicious, quick and easy meal on the table! You can find Land O Lakes Saute’ Express at Walmart in the Dairy Aisle!
For more recipes and to see the new Saute’ Express, visit Land O Lakes!
- ½ pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Land O Lakes Garlic & Herb Sauté Express square
- 1 (12-inch) prepared thin pizza crust
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces
- Melt the Saute' Express in a non-stick skillet until bubbles begin to form
- Add chicken and cook 4-5 minutes or until chicken is done
- Brush liquid from pan over pizza crust
- Top with spinach, chicken and cheeses
- Place pizza directly on oven rack. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese melted.