Mother’s Day is a time to show the special women in your life how much they mean to you. What better way than to make them a special dinner. These Dinner Recipes for Mother’s Day will help! We have main dishes, sides, salads, drinks and of course dessert too!
As Moms and women, we like to be pampered. If you are anything like me, it doesn’t have to be anything extravagant, just the thought is great! I love packing a picnic and taking it to the park – simple is just fine with me.
Dinner Recipes for Mother’s Day
Main Dish Recipes for Mother’s Day
- Grilled Shrimp with Butter and Herbs
- Grilled Barbecue Bacon Pork Chops
- Grilled Chicken Philly Sandwiches
- Easy Shrimp Scampi with Linguine
- Lasagna with Meat Sauce
- Grilled Stuffed Pork Chops
- Mix and Match Burger Bar
- Marinated Chicken Quarters
Sides and Salads for Mother’s Day
- Broccoli Grape Salad
- Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- Oriental Chicken Salad
- Deli Style Pasta Salad
- Smokehouse Grilled Barbecue Beans
- Grilled Vegetables
- Cucumber Salad
- Fried Apples
Drinks for Mother’s Day
- Razzle Dazzle Berry Tea
- Homemade Slushies with Ice Cream
- Berry Punch Recipe
- Cranberry Limeade
- Watermelon Sherbet Floats
- Sugar Free Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- Cranberry Iced Tea
- Berry Ice Cream Floats
Dessert for Mother’s Day
Head on over and grab a recipe (or two) and whip up a special dessert for Mother’s Day. There are cakes, pies, no bake desserts, quick & easy and cupcakes included!
In case you are serving breakfast, brunch or lunch – be sure to check out the Mother’s Day Recipes.