This recipe is brought to you by Puff Pastry. One of my absolute favorite things is to host a party. I just simply enjoy cooking for friends and family. It’s often nice to have a dish that is easy to make, yet impressive looking. The traditional Pot Pie is taken to the next level with these Creamy Turkey Pot Pies using Puff Pastry Cups.
The easy mixture of turkey (or chicken) is mixed with soup, milk and frozen vegetables to form the filling. Then filled into the baked Puff Pastry Cups to make an impressive but super easy presentation.
You can certainly use leftover Turkey or Chicken in these little Pot Pies, or even grab a Rotisserie Chicken from the deli. The Puff Pastry Cups form a bite size bowl to hold the filling.
The filling can also be made up ahead of time or even frozen to help you during the busy holiday season.
- 1 tablespoon oil - (canola or olive or whatever you like)
- ½ cup finely chopped onions
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- ½ cup milk
- 1 - 10 oz bag frozen peas and carrots
- 2 cups cooked turkey or chicken, diced small
- 1 pkg. (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Cups or Shells, prepared according to package directions
- Heat oil in skillet, add onions and cook until tender, stirring occasionally
- Stir the soup, milk and peas and carrots in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the turkey and cook until the mixture is heated through
- Heat oven to 400 degrees and cook Puff Pastry Cups according to directions on box.
- Remove center of cup and fill with a spoonful of filling
I’m always looking for ways to spark new creative ideas with my recipes. I hope you enjoy this recipe and don’t forget to check out more recipes at www.puffpastry.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry. The opinions and text are all mine.