Add a little zip to your next salad with this Creamy Parmesan Dressing. This homemade dressing is similar to Ranch Dressing, but the added Parmesan cheese and seasonings give it extra flavor for a nice change of pace.
One of the best reasons to make your own dressing is because you can add the ingredients that you like. Just like the Homemade Ranch Dressing we make, this recipe can easily be adjusted to suit your taste.
The dressing has simple ingredients that I bet you have in your pantry or fridge already; mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, Parmesan cheese, cider vinegar and seasoned with black pepper, onion salt and garlic powder.
We served it with a simple salad of Romaine lettuce and croutons. But I bet it would be great as a dipping sauce as well.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise - regular, light, Olive Oil, any flavor is fine
- ¼ cup sour cream - regular or light, either is fine
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon onion salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks