We continue our St. Patrick’s Menu today with a great side dish…Corned Beef, Potato and Cabbage Salad. This salad is perfect along side your other dishes and also a great way to use up any leftover Corned Beef you may have.
First let’s chat about the Corned Beef, we used leftovers from our Slow Cooker Corned Beef, but you can also buy a small amount from the deli. The red potatoes were also some left from when we made the Loaded Red Potatoes and a bag of coleslaw blend.
Chop and then toss all the ingredients into a large bowl.
Then add the dressing; a mixture of olive oil, cider vinegar and Dijon Mustard.
Serve it as a side dish or even a hearty lunch.
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 bag (16 oz) coleslaw blend
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cooked and quartered
- ½ pound corned beef, cooked and chopped
- Chop potatoes and corned beef, add to a large bowl along with the coleslaw blend
- Mix together the oil, vinegar and mustard and pour over the salad
- Toss to coat, cover and refrigerate for at 1 hour before serving
Linking to…Gooseberry Patch