No matter if you are at a party or potluck of any kind, there always is someone that brings Classic Spinach Dip. Perfect as an appetizer or right along next to your dinner, everyone will love this creamy flavorful dip.
This recipe is brought to you by Hellmann’s
For many years we have been enjoying Spinach Dip served with Hawaiian Bread, but I have to be totally honest, I have only made it a couple times. The other times we bought it in the deli.
That has changed now that I found this really easy recipe and it taste even better than the store bought Classic Spinach Dip. This dip is perfect for your upcoming Holiday Parties, with just a few simple ingredients including Spinach, Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix, Sour Cream, Water Chestnuts and Green Onions.
The typical way this Classic Spinach Dip is served is to hollow out the bread bowl and serve the dip in the center. Then guests can grab a piece of the bread and dip. We also like serving it with crackers and even cut vegetables.
- 1 package (10 oz) Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed and drained
- 1½ cups Sour Cream
- 1 cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix, crushed a little
- 1 can (8 oz) water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped, optional
- Using a paper towel, squeeze as much liquid from the spinach as possible
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl and mix until well blended
- Serve with cut vegetables, crackers or Hawaiian Bread