We continue our Back to School Quick Breakfast Recipes today with Cinnamon Roll Waffles. These luscious waffles are so quick you will want to make them again and again. Although, they probably should be kept for special occasions like the First Day of School or maybe a Birthday Breakfast.
Did you know? Your waffle iron isn’t just for making waffles any more? Nope…there’s a whole new craze out there, and cooks are using their waffle iron for more than just breakfast. There are Reuben Sandwiches, Ice Cream Wafflewiches, Pizza, French Toast Waffles and the ever so popular Chicken and Waffles.
Although these Cinnamon Roll Waffles would make a delicious breakfast, you could actually serve them as dessert as well, depending on the topping you add. This time I added Peach Pie Filling, whipping cream, and a sprinkle of chopped pecans, making them a decadent breakfast for sure.
You would certainly impress your guests with a breakfast or dessert like this. Keep all the ingredients on hand to whip them up in a snap!
- 1 tube jumbo refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can Peach Pie Filling or flavor of your choice, optional
- Cool Whip Whipped Topping or fresh whipping cream, optional
- Garnish - cinnamon/sugar mixture and chopped pecans, optional
- Heat waffle iron according to directions, and coat with cooking spray
- Place 1 cinnamon roll on each section of the waffle iron and cook until done (usually the light will turn off)
- Remove waffle, top with a couple heaping spoonfuls of pie filling, and add whipped topping, a sprinkle of cinnamon/sugar mixture and pecans, if desired