Pull Apart Biscuit Recipes have been around forever, whether you are looking for something sweet like Monkey Bread, a savory dinner recipe or perhaps an easy breakfast recipe like these Cheesy Bacon Pull Apart Breakfast Biscuits. They go together quickly and are delicious!
Growing up, I remember my Mom serving big breakfasts with eggs, pancakes, potatoes, fruit and more. While I still love serving a special breakfast, it seems like there is just never enough time, but we still crave the comfort of the food.
With that in mind, I’m always looking for easy recipes that the whole family will love. I knew when I spotted this recipe for Pull Apart Breakfast Biscuits, it would be a win-win, of course with bacon and cheese, you can’t go wrong.
While the bacon was cooking in the oven, I prepared the rest of the recipe, measuring the cheese, cutting the green onions and biscuits. Then when the bacon was done, all the ingredients were tossed in an egg and milk mixture then spread evenly in a baking dish. Into the oven it went for about 25 minutes until it was golden brown.
- 1 (16.3 oz) can Refrigerated Flaky Biscuits (I used Pillsbury Grands Originals)
- 8 pieces of Bacon, cooked and cut into ½ inch pieces
- ¾ cup Cheese, shredded (you can use your favorite cheddar or blend)
- ¼ cup Green Onions, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Cook bacon, cool slightly and cut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 11x7 baking dish with cooking spray
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg and milk
- Cut biscuits and toss into egg mixture
- Fold in cheese, onions and bacon
- Spread biscuits evenly into dish
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve immediately, store leftovers in fridge