Perfect for the Football season, chilly nights curled up with a good book or even Family Game Night, this Buffalo Ranch Easy Snack Mix turns ordinary snacking into something special!
Doug and the boys are huge traditional Chex Mix lovers, so getting them to try something different is sometimes a struggle. But the traditional flavors of Buffalo Sauce and Ranch together totally changed their minds. What man doesn’t love buffalo wings with ranch dressing? It’s “guy food.”
Along with the Rice and Corn Chex Mix, I added Parmesan flavored crackers, pretzels and Oyster crackers, then for the flavor a combination of Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce, Ranch Dressing Mix and celery seed mixed with butter.
We served the snack mix in paper cones, they are fun to make and the supplies are easy to find. These cones are perfect for Tailgating Parties, they are easy to transport and clean up is a breeze. To display the cones, we used an ice cream cone holder.
- 4 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 4 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 2 cups Parmesan flavored crackers
- 2 cups Pretzel Twists
- 2 cups Oyster Crackers
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1-2 tablespoons Frank's® RedHot® Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2 teaspoons Celery Seed
- In a large microwavable bowl, combine cereals, crackers and pretzels.
- In a small microwavable bowl, melt butter, add Buffalo Wing Sauce, Ranch Dressing Mix and Celery Seed.
- Pour over cereal mixture and stir until evenly coated
- Microwave for 4-5 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Spread onto paper towel until cool.
- Store in airtight container