Grilling season is here! YAY! This Buffalo Chicken Sandwich Recipe is perfect to serve at a picnic and easy enough for a weeknight!
Are you looking for a fun way to mix up a mid-week dinner? Or do you need some easy finger food to take to a picnic in the park? These Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches are the perfect solution! Since the days are longer and the weather is warmer, I find excuses to fire up the BBQ even during a school night. The kids get excited because, lets face it, Everything tastes better grilled!
Once you have grilled the chicken breasts, let them rest for a few minutes and then shred them with a fork. Salt and pepper to taste. Then, cover in Buffalo Wing Sauce and stir to mix. Make sure to reserve some sauce for dipping. Assemble the chicken on slider buns, top with Ranch dressing, pepper rings, and blue cheese crumbles. YUM!! Dinner never tasted so good! Or so simple!!
Since you are already using the grill, why not serve this Grilled Potato Salad as a side with these delicious sliders! Then, to top off this fabulous meal, serve these Rosemary Lemonade Slushies with grilled lemons as a refreshing drink! What a fantastic meal!
If you LOVE these sliders, then check out our Buffalo Chicken Salad Sliders or our Barbecue Pork Tenderloin Sliders which can also be prepared in the slow cooker, as well as the grill. Oh happy grilling!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 (2 oz) bottle Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Pepper Rings, optional
- Crumbled Blue Cheese, optional
- Preheat grill to medium heat, cook chicken for about 10 minutes
- Remove from grill and let rest for about 5 minutes so the juices redistribute through the chicken
- Shred chicken with forks and place in bowl
- Add buffalo sauce, reserving some to add to sliders when serving
- Serve on buns, with Ranch Dressing, Blue Cheese and pepper rings, if desired