Quick and refreshing – this Berry Punch Recipe is PERFECT for any special occasion! OR whip up a batch to sip on the porch!
The days are getting longer, the sun is feeling warmer. It’s time to dust off those porches and uncover the patio furniture. Spring is in full bloom and Summer is on it’s way! With hot Summer days just a couple of months away, I start craving something refreshing to drink.
Of course, it’s important to drink lots of water to hydrate as the days turn from warm to hot and muggy. Sometimes, though, I crave something bubbly and fruity, without any artificial sweeteners, to put the pep back in my step. If you are like me, then this Berry Punch is perfect for you!
Not only is it natural and delicious, it’s so pretty to look at, too. This Berry Punch is a perfect addition to any family BBQ. It’s also a great drink to have on it’s own as a refreshment during the hottest hours of the day. It is truly thirst quenching.
All you will need is a bottle of cran-raspberry juice, a bottle of sparkling cider, some berries and a few sprigs of fresh mint!
Place your fruit into an ice cube tray, cover with water and freeze for a minimum of 2-3 hours.
Note: use filtered water if your tap water doesn’t have the best flavor. I made 14 cubes and did 4 strawberry, 4 blueberry, 4 raspberry and 2 mint cubes.
In a pitcher, mix together the cran-raspberry juice and apple cider. The ratio is two cups of juice to one cup of cider. Keep adding these until the pitcher is 3/4 of the way full, then add the fruit and mint cubes to the mixture.
Note: it is helpful to refrigerate the juice and cider beforehand. This will help the fruit cubes to stay frozen longer, especially on a hot day.
Serve in mason jars with fun straws and a wedge of lime as a garnish. How pretty is that!
In my opinion, this festive Berry Punch goes wonderfully with dessert. This drink is great for entertaining because of how pretty it is. It’s perfect for a shower, birthday party, or just having friends over to visit. You can also add the ice cubes with fruit to a infuser set like we shared on our picnic table.
This Berry Punch Recipe paired with our Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza makes a colorful and amazingly fresh treat. Another delicious dessert I love to serve it with are these mouth watering Lemon Drop Cookies. It’s like a flavor party in your mouth!
If you LOVE this Berry Punch recipe, check out our other fun drink recipes to make for any occasion!
- 1 bottle Cranberry Raspberry Juice (64 oz)
- 1 bottle Sparkling Apple Cider (750mL)
- Fresh Blueberries, washed
- Fresh Raspberries, washed
- Fresh Strawberries, washed and cubed
- Filtered water, optional
- Fresh Limes, Sliced, optional for garnish
- Place berries into ice cube trays. Add water and place into the freezer for 2-3 hours or overnight or until frozen.
- The ratio of the juice is: 2 cups of cranberry juice to every 1 cup of sparkling cider. Pour 2 cups of juice and 1 cup of cider into your pitcher until full. Leave enough space for the ice cubes.
- Add ice cubes just before serving and stir.
- Garnish glasses with a lime slice and fun paper straw.