Happy Monday! Did you enjoy your weekend? We had beautiful weather and were able to get a lot of work done, that’s always a good thing!
Like me, I know you are always looking for quick and easy meals that your family will love! Today we are sharing the recipe for the Baked Chicken Nuggets that Doug made while in New York City with the Hellmann’s Real Foodie Team and Chef Tim Love. They go together in just minutes, and if you cut your chicken up ahead of time…it’s even quicker!
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (cubed)
- ¾ cup Hellman's mayonnaise
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Combine Hellmann's mayonnaise, barbecue sauce and Dijon mustard. Reserve ½ cup for dipping.
- Toss chicken in mixture until coated well.
- Roll in bread crumbs to cover.
- Arrange on baking sheet.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve with Dipping Sauce
Disclosure: We are part of the Hellmann’s Real Foodie Team. As always, the opinions are all my own.