While we all enjoy a nice big Christmas dinner, we also love serving snack type dishes for guests to munch on before dinner or while they mingle. As our Holiday Menu continues, today we are sharing Holiday Dips and Spreads and this Bacon Ranch Dip.
I love dips and spreads! Seriously, I could totally fill my plate with just snack type food and be perfectly happy.
This Bacon Ranch Dip has simple ingredients – Ranch Dressing, Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, Parmesan Cheese, Green Onions and of course Bacon. Everyone loves bacon – right?
Holiday Dips & Spreads
- Family Favorite Cheese Ball
- Classic Spinach Dip
- Beer & Cheddar Dip
- Barbecue Cheddar Dip from Hellmann’s
- Pina Colada Fruit Dip from Real Mom Kitchen
- Cranberry Pecan Spread from Crumbs and Chaos
- Pomegranate White Cheddar Cheese Ball from How Sweet It Is
- Roasted Garlic Cream Cheese Spread from The Silly Girl’s Life
- Artichoke Dip from Hellmann’s
- 2 cups Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 Green Onions, sliced
- 5-6 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Mix together all ingredients in a medium bowl
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours before serving
- Serve with crackers or vegetables