One of our favorite recipes to warm us up during the Fall and Winter is Taco Soup, it’s delicious and super quick…15 minutes on the stovetop using only one pan makes for a quick meal and clean-up. Or if you like you can add all the ingredients to the Crockpot and let it simmer for a dinner ready when you are.
Warming up can be hard when the weather greets you with biting cold, so we have prepared this recipe to give you something hot to bite! With only a few ingredients and 15 minutes to spare, you can have this hearty soup to warm things up with you and your family. Even better, you don’t have to spend the 15 minutes preparing it; you can cook it with the slow cooker! Yes, it really is that easy.
Once you have the soup prepared, you can serve it up in a bowl with some corn chips on the side for dipping. Top it all off with some cheese and a dollop of sour cream, and you’ve got a dinner that’ll have even Jack Frost knocking at your door!
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 1 can (48 oz) Tomato Juice
- ⅓ cup Sugar, a little less
- 1 cup Frozen Corn
- 1 package Taco Seasoning or 2 tablespoons Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 1 can Chili Beans
- Extra toppings: corn chips, shredded cheese and sour cream
- Cook Ground Beef and Onion, drain. While Beef is cooking, add all ingredients to the Crockpot or large pan on the stovetop.
- After the beef and onion are drained, add them to the Crockpot or on the stovetop
- Simmer on low for 4 hrs or on high for 2 hrs. or on the stovetop for about 15 minutes
- Serve with crushed tortilla chips, shredded cheese and sour cream.