Summer is in full swing and with it comes family reunions and day trips to the park with the kids. One staple at our family reunion when I was growing up was my Aunt’s Fried Chicken, I’ve lost the recipe over the years so I thought I’d do a little searching and come up with 10 Fried Chicken Recipes for Picnics. And just in time for National Fried Chicken Day, so here we go…
We’ve compiled a cross section of Americana for you with a combination of Southern Fried and homestyle, perfect for your next family reunion or picnic. There’s a recipe from the Queen of Southern Cooking as well as a few variations of your Mom’s stovetop chicken.
- Super Easy Fried Chicken from Just Mommies
- Baked Chicken Nuggets from Pocket Change Gourmet
- Southern Fried Chicken from Paula Deen
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken from Food Orleans
- Chicken Fried Chicken with Gravy from Delightful Country Cookin
- Shanghai Wings from Pocket Change Gourmet
- Oven Fried Picnic Chicken from Betty Crocker Kitchens
- Fried Chicken from Smitten Kitchen
- Not So Fried Chicken from Our McWonderful Life
- Fried Chicken with Gravy from Mommy’s Kitchen
What do you pack in your picnic?
Linking to….Show & Tell Friday